Free audiobooks - Audiobooks from Audible, an Amazon company


Hi friends, I hope you all are having an amazing 2020(lockdown). Most of us have already started living with current situations considering the lockdown is just a second thing and I'm very fortunate to review audiobooks from Audible(an Amazon company) in the first ever post of my blog - 'Laalchi Reviews (get greedy)'. As I always wanted to help people find real happiness throughout my life, I've shared some useful stuff in my first blog - Boring Ideaz



Nevermind, let's get started with our Laalchi review for Audible. It is a subsidiary of Amazon, the biggest online shopping portal in the modern era. Many of you may have already heard about audiobooks, may be from some other portals like StorytelAudiobooks.com, etc. and may of us may already be listening to some free audiobooks.


I'm happy ☺️ to share that I've also been an avid reader but since the day I've known about Audible, I've literally forgotten to go back to the reading. After all, there is so much we can do while listening, than reading. I've compared Audible from many other audiobook providers and have clearly noticed the difference in the quality, quantity and not to forget, membership benefits.


The audiobooks from Audible are narrated by celebrities and professional narrators with great sound quality. 







Apart from this, Audible as a huge online library as compared to others in the market. Trust me, you only fall for a professional narrator or a celebrity, including the content.

Listening to an Audible content 
connects you with itself as deeply as you start imagining the scenes happening in front of your open eyes. 


With an Audible membership/Free Trial you receive tons of great 
benefits along with the amazing quality content. For you, I've tried to summarise the benefits as follows -

  • You receive credits depending upon your membership plan and one credit is good to purchase any title of your choice, regardless of its price.
  • 30% additional discount off the retail price of the titles.
  • Easy exchange benefit, where you can swap a title with a different one.
  • You get to build your own library with various crazy features in the app.
  • Daily deals and many free Audible Originals, flexible plans and much more!

Overall, Audible brings all the books available in the world, right into your ears. I've really enjoyed listening to many Audible titles depending upon my favorite genre and currently I'm listening to 'Sapiens', a brief history of humans. You can get it for free after enrolling into the Free Trial. It's only Rs.199 after 30 Free Days.


I've benefited from a lot from Audible and I'm sure you would be too. Would you prefer listening over reading ? If yes, go ahead with Audible!